Yes, it is that time of the year for me to list my top-5, most-viewed blog posts of the year. I cannot believe that 2020 is coming to an end, because I feel like I view time in 2020 as either Pre-Covid or Covid. I also feel like March never ended, as April and May became like March 53rd, March 54th, etc. Then once we started up school in August, I was always in a state of flux and transition from 100% digital to a weird, hybrid blend of in-person and digital students simultaneously.
Here are my top-5, most-viewed blog posts of 2020 (notice that many of them relate to digital learning):
- Picture/Sentence Matching on Google Forms
- Using Google Forms for Reading Comprehension Assignments
- Is Latin Exclusive and Elitist? The Desperate Need for a Remedy
- Listening/Matching Activity
- My 2-Week Digital Lesson Plans