Friday, December 11, 2020

Top 5 of 2020

Yes, it is that time of the year for me to list my top-5, most-viewed blog posts of the year. I cannot believe that 2020 is coming to an end, because I feel like I view time in 2020 as either Pre-Covid or Covid. I also feel like March never ended, as April and May became like March 53rd, March 54th, etc. Then once we started up school in August, I was always in a state of flux and transition from 100% digital to a weird, hybrid blend of in-person and digital students simultaneously. 

Here are my top-5, most-viewed blog posts of 2020 (notice that many of them relate to digital learning):

  1. Picture/Sentence Matching on Google Forms
  2. Using Google Forms for Reading Comprehension Assignments
  3. Is Latin Exclusive and Elitist? The Desperate Need for a Remedy
  4. Listening/Matching Activity
  5. My 2-Week Digital Lesson Plans

What a past 9 months this has been, and I do not expect the first half of 2021 to be much different. However, I do now have 9-months of experience on which to build and to continually adjust.

I will be on blog hiatus for the rest of the month and will start blogging again in January 2021. Thanks for being a part of my blog journey - I appreciate you for thinking that I have something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment