Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Top 5 of 2019

The semester is coming to a close, and winter break is on the horizon. Therefore, it is that time of the year for me to list my top-5 most-viewed blog posts for 2019:
  1. Cartoon Olympics
  2. Storyjumper
  3. Lucky Reading Game
  4. The Card Game
  5. Invisibles Listening Activity
Thanks to all of you who read this blog - I appreciate that you feel that I have something to say! I began this blog in December 2013, and now six years and 294 blog posts (wow!!) later, your support is what motivates me to continue blogging on a weekly basis. Here's to 2020!

1 comment:

  1. Danke, Toda! We appreciate YOU.
    My colleague and I (both German teachers) often turn to your reading strategies page to find an organized list of ideas. I also really liked comic olympics this year. Thanks again, Frau C

    ReplyDelete