Saturday, February 8, 2020

All-Time Top 5

Having blogged here for a little over 6 years, I wanted to share with you the top 5 most-viewed posts on this blog since I began blogging in December 2013. I am a bit humbled that so many folks read this blog and that you feel that I have something of value to say on the topic of teaching Latin. Even more humbling is that teachers of languages other than Latin read this blog, since I always feel that as a Latin teacher, I am the one who has so much to learn from modern language teachers.

So here is the top 5 list of most-viewed posts on this blog:
  1. TPR (Total Physical Response) for the First Week of Latin 1
  2. QR Code Running Dictatio
  3. Brain Breaks
  4. The Sex Game
  5. More Thoughts on Sheltering Vocabulary

No comments:

Post a Comment