Monday, November 20, 2023

Milestone - Thank You

As we look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving this week, I want to express my thanks to all of you for a blog milestone: last week I passed over a MILLION page views! I cannot even comprehend that.

Next month will mark the 10th year of this blog. When I first began blogging in December 2013, I primarily thought that there would be probably about 12 people who would read this blog and that they would only be Latin teachers - and I was perfectly fine with that! I have to admit that I am always self-conscious now when I meet people (especially non-Latin teachers) who tell me that they read my blog and use many of the activities which I have on it. Personally, I do not think that I am posting anything special here - if you look at the blog list on the right sidebar, THOSE are the blogs which you should be reading in my opinion! They are the ones who motivate me to become a better teacher.

As I always say, I profusely thank all of you who read my blog on a regular basis and for thinking that I have something of value to say. Thanks to all of you for joining me as I move forward in this CI/ADI journey - I am glad that you are coming along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment