Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Shameless Plug LOL

Here is a shameless plug for a podcast on which I was recently a guest. My Latin colleague (and fellow CI user) Liz Davidson has a gaming podcast called Beyond Solitaire, and she asked me on as a guest to discuss Games and Activities in the Classroom. By no means am I an expert on the topic, but it definitely was fun to be on Liz's podcast. Topics addressed were games in the classroom, CI, lowering the affective filter, building community, and engaging students vs. entertaining them. I am sure that I rambled on about nothing in particular, but Liz is a great interviewer and edited the podcast to sound like I know what I am talking about. In the podcast, I credit a lot of fellow CI users and mentors about what I have learned over the years from them.

Please take a listen and support Liz's gaming podcast!

Keith Toda on Classroom Gaming - Apple Podcast

Keith Toda on Classroom Gaming - Podcast.net



1 comment: