Sunday, February 5, 2017

Presentations

I have added a new page to my blog which houses my conference presentations (beginning from June 2016). Each presentation has its own separate webpage, on which has handouts, the actual presentation, evaluation, and contact information. This page will be updated regularly as I present.

Creating a webpage for each presentation is something which I learned in my Instructional Technology classes. Quite honestly, it makes 100% sense to do something like this, because participants can now go to one place to find all of the necessary information from that presentation - no more asking if I can email them a copy of the handouts, PowerPoint, etc. Prior to a presentation, I can project the link to the website so that everyone is prepared before I begin. In addition, those who are unable to attend these presentations in person can view them.

Presentations page

No comments:

Post a Comment